Showing 8 from 34 ItemsToggle Filters
The villa built around 1780 by Admiral Horace Nelson
via Luigi Pirandello 99, Taormina
The church dates from the fifteenth century and was built thanks to the contribution of Blasio Corvaja and was completed by his brother Sigismund
Piazza del Varò, Taormina
Palazzo dei Giurati, the town hall, is located near the Main Church, along the famous Corso Umberto, in the historic center of Taormina. The property, which dates back to 1700, now only retains the main facade overlooking the Corso Umberto.
Corso Umberto 217, Taormina
The so-called Naumachia is a large building made up of a brick wall.
via naumachie, 13 taormina
The Clock Tower was destroyed several times and always rebuilt to arrive in all its beauty to this day.
Piazza IX Aprile, 98039, Taormina
Theater | Shows | Events
Via Fontana Vecchia 3, Taormina